F A Q
How to update fullby theme?
Before we start:
- Make sure you have a copy of your old theme on your computer in case something goes wrong with the new theme.
- Your setting in the theme customizer will be reset to the initial step.
- Go to Appearance > Themes
- Activate TwentyFourteen (or another theme)
- Delete the old theme (If you are upgrading from the free version this step is not necessary)
- Deactivate and cancel fullby-functionality-plugin (If you are upgrading from the free version this step is not necessary)
- Upload new version via Appearance > Themes > Install Themes > Upload
- Activate the new version and follow the normal installation process
How to create a child theme?
- Download this zip: fullby-premium-child.zip
- Create a folder in wp-content > themes, call it fullby-premium-child
- Inside of it create a style.css and import the parent style.css
(like a normal child theme)
- Copy from the parent theme the boostrap folders: css, font-awesome, fonts
- Paste the bootstrap folders in your child theme folder
When i upload the theme is missing the style.css
- You have to unzip the fullby-master.zip file, inside of it there is the welocome file,
follow the instructions and upload the fullby-premium.zip